Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinics - Connecticut

I am posting a list of Low Cost Spay / Neuter Clinics that I have run across in my internet travels. I've never tried these clinics out but if you have, PLEASE post your experience about them!! For a complete list of the states/provinces, see the contents page here.



CONNECTICUT





T.E.A.M. (Tait's Every Animal Matters)
Westbrook CT
888-FOR-TEAM
http://www.everyanimalmatters.com/
Mobile van offers low cost s-n for any Connecticut cat.



Creature Kindness
PO Box 185211
Hamden CT 06518
203-389-2242
Gives advice about feral caretaking, trap-neuter-release (TNR), and lends traps to people doing TNR.



The Hope Alliance
c/o LMR
88 Morse Place
New Haven, CT 06512
203-466-2185
Information about low cost s/n services in the area.



Help For Pets
Danbury, CT
203-792-1477
Low cost spay/neuter.



Greater New Haven Cat Project
203-782-2287
Low cost spay/neuter for ferals.



Rehab-A-Cat
PO Box 3184
New Haven, CT 06515
New Haven, CT 203-787-5532
Seymour, CT 203-888-2279
Low cost or free spay/neuter for ferals and pets and low cost testing, vaccinations.



TEAM
PO Box 591
Westbrook, CT 06498
860-399-5569
888-367-8326 toll free
Mobile spay/neuter clinic that provides low cost spay/neuter and vaccinations, across the state.



Central Connecticut Cat Project
Plainville CT
860-828-5287



Statewide Veterinary Clinic
Torrington, CT
860-496-1006
888-613-2034 toll free
Also offers free one-way transportation for the cat (to or from Torrington).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have used them several times and they are wonderful.Never a problem and always a follow up call.

Anonymous said...

i used to team bus to spay my kitten. She is very precious to me, because she was my brothers who passed away. I was very nervous and the staff were very helpful and reassuring. They did an amazing job, my cat was back to normal in several days without any complications, and they did a follow up call to make sure everything was ok. Thanks Team Bus

Adrienne said...

I am a senior citizen & looking for preferably free, or low cost neuter program in the New Haven/Fairfield County area of Connecticut for DOGS. I have a small papillion that was given to me more than 6 months ago, & I have still not been able to have the money to get him neutered. I really don't want to have him breed as there are too many overfilled shelters. I see alot of help offered for cats, but not dogs. Can anyone give me clinics that you know of? $100+ is awfully steep for me. Thank you so much.

J & G from Ansonia, Ct. said...

We are seniors on a fixed income and a friend recommended TEAM for our new cat to get spayed. I made the call and got an appt. for a month later.

Not only did they send a reminder for our appt. but the staff did an EXCELLENT job once we got to the mobile bus location. They were very friendly and caring and we even got a call next day to see how our kitty was doing.

Thank you so much TEAM mobile staff!

Samuel Badree said...

That so great web i like it living feeds blog