Friday, August 19, 2011

Pupdates ~ Anna and pups

I don't think I've posted recent pictures of the puppies lately, so I thought it'd be about time!! They are now 6 weeks old and are FULL OF ENERGY! Holy jumpin! I thought the last litter was busy! With the last ones, I had to be careful when I had people come to view them because nap time was more often than play time. It is the opposite with this latest litter. They are BUSY BUSY little bees. Even when they are napping, they are quite happy to get up and play more (unlike the last litter ... when it was naptime, a bomb could go off and they wouldn't budge). There's ONE picture I have of them sleeping ... it's a rarity to catch them like this but it was after they had been outside for the first time (they've been out several times now so it's not so exciting or tiring anymore).








We are currently accepting calls about them and compiling a waiting list. They won't be ready to go to their new homes for another 2 weeks but it works best if people come and pick their puppies early so we know they have homes!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so, so adorable! We cannot have a dog here, but if we could....

GoLightly said...

Hey, shouldn't you be napping, too? I can't imagine the whirlwind that is your life right now.
Super-duper-cute poopies!

Catch My Words said...

Awww.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Magaritas said...

how adorable!

predatorpets said...

Wow, I'm happy with this pets blog!
more pet:Reptile supplies

Unknown said...

Awwww, they are so darn cute! Congratulations on your babies.

mizztraveller said...

the last puppy is cute and lovely

rugged breed said...

Those are cute puppies, if only I could by those dogs right now I will.



Zero Dramas

My Other Best Friend said...

They are soo cute! I love how curious puppies are. I am so happy my dog hasn't quite grown out of that phase.

Philippines Wedding Information said...

So cute :)

Best Business Brands said...

But meeting good friends and meeting 2 of my pups that just ...
3/7 Puppy-sites are updated. Both litters are 5 weeks
6/6 2 litters were born here last week of May. D-D and Billy got 5 pups the 26 ...

Admin said...

I don't have any other way to contact you but this. Your blog has been mirrored (stolen) by a hacker who seems to enjoy doing this. I've had Blogger shut down 3of them that he stole from me and found another one tonight. I assume you want to know this.
http://dogs-deservefreedom.blogspot.com/
Just like yours but with a dash.
Just letting you know. The more complaints, the faster he is banned from Blogger.

Admin said...

Well, turns out he likes yours so much he duplicated it twice.
http://dogsdeserve-freedom.blogspot.com/

marksdorcel said...

They are so cute. I really like how inquisitive pet dogs are. I am so satisfied my dog hasn't quite expanded out of that stage.

john said...

They are so cute. Hi, I'm surprised to see your site.You did a great job on this site. I love all dogs. And Thank you for sharing these  information. View more at my site....http://www.dogmal.com/dog-photos/

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing the pup updates. They are getting so big at just six weeks old. Hope they are having plenty of fun times outside playing. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals