Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year, A New Outlook

Well I've been waffling back and forth about my blog lately. You see, I want to change it so it is a bit more personal but I was not sure I was into that. I have begun working directly with the dogs in a shelter environment and I would like to post about them but I was back and forth whether I wanted to do this -- until now. I think all you followers might actually be interested if I were to publish updates about the dogs at the shelter. (PLEASE TELL ME IF I'M WRONG/RIGHT!)



You see, I'm so busy with these dogs that they are at the top of my mind right now. That means that coming up with topics for my blog that are dog related, but not shelter dog related, is more than a little difficult.



I can't think of any reason why it would be bad if I were to blog about the dogs at the shelter ... can you?

12 comments:

Robin said...

I don't see any reason why that would be a bad thing? Every dog deserves it's story to be told!

Unknown said...

Absolutely - every dog deserves its story to be told, her potential to be shared. I look forward to hearing about your shelter dogs and your interactions with them.

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Do it! I love to see what other people are doing with regard to rescue and rehab. It's so much fun to share your success with an audience that can appreciate and relate to your efforts. When times get tough, and they do. We;ll be here for you, too.

OldMorgans said...

I think it would be interesting. And you can always post other stuff when/if you want.

bichonpawz said...

Every single dog deserves a story!!! Go for it!!! Look forward to hearing about your adventures. xoxo Chloe and LadyBug and the mama

GoLightly said...

Uh, the title of your blog is what??

Of course it's kind of a given, isn'ta?
You never know!

Maybe you'll help one find that perfect home. The one we all dream of, when we take the animal to the "shelter".
coughJailcough.

Good luck to them all, there too often through no fault of their own.

Sweetpea said...

PLEEZ, blog away about the dogs at the shelter!!!!!!!

icedgurl said...

InViTiNg YoU tO TrEK mY SiTe! ExPeRiEnCe CooL PhOtOs FrOm EvErYDaY MoMeNtS. HaPpY NeW YeAr! CheErS! :]

abby jenkins said...

I think sharing the stories of the dogs at the shelter might actually get them adopted, or get funding.

We found our dog Cheddar on petfinder.com, I would have never known he was in Indiana waiting for me, while I was living in Vermont, unless someone posted his story.

I look forward to hearing about your pups!

Unknown said...

I think it is wonderful idea. There a lots of animal lovers who would like to know how things work at the shelter. I recommend some stories about the volunteers, too.

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

super!

I'm going to go ahead and post them :)

I'd like to post info about them. They have such character ... I'd love to share their stories.

SEO Services India said...

I think it was really a very different and a creative idea.There were many animal lovers who want to adopt animals.So, discussing sharing the stories of the dogs is a nice effort for it.