Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pupdate - Long Weekend ends soon

Hey everyone -- just thought I'd post a quick update. As you all noticed, I took this weekend as a long weekend. We have three new fosters (two cats and a dog) that arrived within the last week and we're a bit overwhelmed right now with that PLUS the family commitments of "the season". Finding time to blog in the last few days has been nearly impossible since my extra time has been filled with the animals. I will return to my regular blogging schedule in the next day or two (I'm hoping tomorrow, but we will see). Hopefully I'll have some nice pictures to share with you! In the meantime, take your dogs out for a run or a play date. Have fun, play with your dogs and cats, and enjoy time with family.

6 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I hope there was some time made to make some merry!!! Priorities, you know!

Marg said...

That is great idea to take the dog out and play and also play with the cats. Good for the humans too.

Jen said...

I'll bet it is mighty busy at your house; lots going on :o) I can't wait to see the photos!

Kasha said...

...taking Africa for a walk now. Good suggestion. Happy New Year!
Kasha and Africa

lilyruth said...

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and I do hope everyone will find time to take theri dogs out to play or go out and play with their dogs as you say dogs deserve their freedom. They get bored just staying inside laying around. Besides its good for them to get excercise. Listen I tried to drop an Entre card on you but it kept saying invlid why I do not know but had to let you know I did stop by. Also do visit me Im new to adgitize and need some clicks. thasks @lilruth

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Thanks for all you do for the critters!

I hope all your days are merry and your New Year bright with love, happiness, good health and success in all your endeavors!