Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pupdates ... Stolen Dog ~ Found ... Red Visit Today

Well today is a day of good news!



First off, I received this email today about Sweep the Red Merle Aussie ...



---------- message ----------
From: chantal



Date: Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 4:36 AM


Subject: Re: [Comment] STOLEN: My aussie SWEEP





Sweep was found! The police found her in Toronto. The thief even dyed her fur a different colour. The person is being charged..and my dog is home safe and sound!



 
Hooray!! I am so pleased to hear that Sweep is home, safe and sound. I have edited my post from yesterday to remove Chantal's phone number (but otherwise left it unchanged).
 
 
 
Secondly, a lady is coming by to meet Red Dog this afternoon. Cross your fingers that she's "the one"! I think she sounds wonderful but ultimately the decision is up to Red Dog.
 
 
 

Short and sweet, eh?! Some days it's nice to have short and sweet ... uncomplicated and stress free ...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YESH for Sweep - hope the thief gets the book thrown at him; totally pre-meditated. And paws crossed for Red Dog :).

Kristine said...

Yay! It's nice to have some good news. The world needs more of it.

Lots of luck to Red Dog!

GoLightly said...

YES, oh, that's so great!

paws crossed for Red:)

Good news is always welcome.
Whew!

mytwh said...

Did they give any indication as to why she was stolen? So glad she's home, just wondering why people are stealing dogs-there are so many homeless, why do people have to steal them?

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Good question mytw. I don't have an answer. I did have a few questions that ran through my head when I read the email ...

"who has the owner pissed off lately?"
"Does the owner have any enemies? Ex-wives/husbands/boyfrieds?"
"what is so special about this dog?"
"did the thief know she was spayed before taking her?"