Friday, January 14, 2011

Freedom Friday ... You are a colossal idiot

Today is Freedom Friday. Freedom Friday is a way I am going to spread the word about all things pet related. It is a day where I will post whatever comes across my desk that I'd like to share on a Friday. TGIF ...






I don't know who wrote the scripts for these videos and I don't know who created them but they are GREAT!



"Look you moron. No one is going to adopt a 10 year old dog who is not housetrained, digs out of his own yard, is agressive to other dogs and eats cats. You do not want your dog anymore - why would anyone else? .... it is my job to let you know what a colossal idiot you are."



I wonder if my local city council would consider giving a unicorn to the humane society where I volunteer ...

2 comments:

GoLightly said...

But why? Once you are done with your dog, the wonderful shelter takes your dog away to happy tales fairy land, and he lives happily ever after.

statistics nothwithstanding, of course.

TGIF, indeed.

Deanne said...

Ashley from Lucky Dog Rescue Blog creates these videos.

http://luckydogrescueblog.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20YouTube%20Videos