Friday, February 27, 2009

Podcasting?

It's Friday and I'm having troubles focusing on work today ... wonder why? So, I've been popping around looking at different things on the Internet. This is pretty off topic for my blog, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway. It's something I've been looking into recently and I thought I'd share about it a bit.

There are a bunch of free podcasts out there that you can download or listen live on the Internet - many of them are animal related. I find some of their shows are pretty good (when I can actually find the time to listen!) and some aren't. Take it with a grain of salt. Personally, I often will download it to MP3 format and load it onto my MP3 player (iPOD equivalent) to listen while I'm working (changing out computer parts doesn't take too much focus for me at this point!).

For any of you out there who are interested in publishing your opinion, be that in a podcast, blog or writing, I have found an interesting site you may want to check out. There are many different resources out there to help you with this, but while I was flipping through I found this site is a good general knowledgebase. This blog explains these things in pretty easy-to-understand terms (my kind of terms!).

Do any of you have podcasts you listen to regularly? If you do, tell us about them! I'm always looking for new ones to listen to.

1 comment:

GoLightly said...

I listen to the radio.
Does that count?
:)