Monday, January 4, 2010

Returning from Hiatus

Happy New Year everyone!







After taking a much-needed break from everything computer related, I am ready to get rolling again with blogging. Where to begin?? Hmmm ... I have pictures to share with you all but they are still on the camera. I will be taking them off tonight. I do have some pics from December that I have posted. I will post some of my fosters in the next few days.







I am going to spend today (and probably the rest of this week) catching up on some of my reading of everyone's blogs.



How were your holidays? I see from the comments on my last post that some of you did take your dogs out for walks ... kudos! I don't know about you guys, but it is crazy cold here! I sure am glad I spent so much time outside this past week while the weather was still relatively warm...ish.

5 comments:

Quilt Works said...

Happy New Year!

I loved the photo of the tree doggies next to
the tree - a perfect Christmas card!

Hugs and Tags!

My Passion said...

Happy New Year!

I wish you all the best for this year 2010.

Cheers!

GoLightly said...

Happy New Year, DDF!

Here's to great homes awaiting your fosters!

Kindness to all creatures, for 2010.

Unknown said...

Love, LOVE those photos. They have such a pleased expression. So cute! Very nice tree. Happy 2010.

Marg said...

Happy New Year to all of you. Great Christmas picture of the dogs. Have a great day.