Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DDF Contest Results!

Yes everyone ... the results for the DDF Contest to Celebrate 200 Followers is in! Thank you to everyone who participated.



I wrote out all the entrants on Post-it Notes.



Then we put into a container and I asked my nephew to pull out the winners. I numbered them as they came out so we remember who's entry was pulled at what time.



Congratulations to the winners! The order they came out are as follows:


1 ~ Maria Liza ... 14 day ad on Adgitize
2 ~ Sherry ... 7 day ad on Adgitize
3 ~ tatess ... 1000 Entrecard Credits



I will be contacting you shortly to arrange your prizes.



Since I have some extra Entrecard Credits, I am going to add a little bonus into the contest! I am going to divide the ECs up that I have left and send an equal amount to each participant! It won't be much but it is a small thank you for all of you.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

wow I am one of the winners :D

blogged http://thingsidohere.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-won-second-prize-from-ddf-contest.html

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

congratulations, everyone!

sandy said...

Congrats to the winners, and you for hosting the contest.
Sandy

zh3en22 said...

Not lucky enough to win the ad, aww, anyhow, congras to he winners... cheers DDF for this great contest

Maria Liza said...

weeee I won the first prize! thanks for this great contest Emily. congrats to all the winners too!

more power to your blog… hope you had a great day :)

http://housemomjourney.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-won-first-prize-from-ddf-contest.html

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Thanks again everyone. I had fun running this contest.

I have had a pet supply company contact me about running a promo or contest for their website and asked I give away a gift certificate woth $80. Looks ok to me so you might just see another contest in the near future!