Friday, March 20, 2009

Featured Rescue - Millie the Rottweiler

I do love the big breeds. Make no mistake there. Rottis are one of my weaknesses ... my first foster was a rotti. A snarly little gal who would show her teeth at anyone who touched her (unless it was one of her handlers!). I ended up fostering her because I didn't want to see her put to sleep. She was the beginning.


So, I thought I'd post a Rottweiler today. I usually think through all the dogs I've fostered whenever I get a new one come home. It reminds me that even though it seems hopeless, we will succeed.
This is Millie. She is a young gal currently living in Ohio. She could use a new home - apparantly she is not taking very well to shelter life.

3 comments:

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Thanks for this post about Millie. Love, your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy

☮momoKo said...

Hi!
My mom want to do dog rescue in her future.

momoKo

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Momoko, that's great!

LuLu and LoLLy, glad you stopped by!