Friday, March 13, 2009

Post Exchange - Reflections

When parusing through different possibilities for post exchange this week (you get a different one every 24 hours - finding one I actually want to blog about can be difficult and time consuming!), I received an offer for this blog called The Reflections ... Rahul's Chill Out Zone. I read through the last 4 posts and have to say - what a positive outlook on everything! Building off the mushy optimism of my blog earlier this week, I thought it would be a good addition to my posts. From my first impression, I'd say that Rahul's Blogs are a great place to check out when you need a positive outlook on life in general. If you're looking for some up-beat and optimistic viewpoints on things, check it out.

2 comments:

Calsidyrose said...

I have been lurking through your blog for about six months. You're doing great work!

I finally took the step to launch a blog of my own, and would be honored if you could consider a post exchange. Let me know how it works!

My blog is calsidyrose-wedontrentpuppies.blogspot.com/

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Yes Calsidyrose, I would like doing a post exchange with you. I'll shoot you an email about it.