Thursday, April 30, 2009

Featured Rescue - Gala the Chinese Crested

Last Featured Rescue was a big dog (Great Pyrenees) so I thought I'd post a small dog this time 'round. This little lady is a Chinese Crested Dog. You either like these dogs, or you don't. There doesn't seem to be a middle of the road on this one ...

This is Gala. She is 9 years old and looking for a new home. The ad doesn't say why she is in rescue, but considering since her foster home is currently working on teaching her leash manners and housetraining ... well, it gives you an idea what state she came from.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11525854

1 comment:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I dunno why but I have ALWAYS wanted a Chines crested...maybe because i feel bad that they are sooooooo...ummm...trying to be diplomatic...different looking? And a senior to boot... one day I will be able to rescue again...Gala, that's a great name. Here's hoping Gala finds the forever home she deserves..