Monday, March 1, 2010

Black Dog Monday

After a brief hiatus from the Blogsphere, I am returning to my daily posts. Sorry all.








Today's Black Dog is Leo. I saw his picture and thought he'd make a perfect featured rescue. Leo has been in rescue for over a year. Leo is 8 years old! He has been diagnosed with Perianal Fistulas which is like a human with chrohns disease but it doesn't seem to bother him much. Leo is available for adoption through Grand River All Breed Rescue in Cambridge, ON

4 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Leo's a handsome boy, I hope he finds a wonderful, loving home soon!

GoLightly said...

aww, good luck, Leo!

Um, crohn's and that other thing mentioned aren't very similar.

Are the other not a fancy word for hemorrhoids?

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Leo's gorgeous. We hope he finds a wonderful new home soon.

Minnie-Moo & Muzzle, UK
x

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

I don't know about either syndromes so I'm not sure what similarities they were referring to. That is what was posted on Leo's ad.