Saturday, March 20, 2010

Featured Rescue - Lady the Beagle


I am always amazed at how many Beagles are out there waiting for homes in the rescue world. Wow. The numbers are in the thousands (over 8000 on Petfinder alone). Today's Featured Rescue is Lady, a 2 year old S/F beagle. Not sure how she came to be in rescue but she's there now and that's really all that matters. She is currently living with another dog and some children; she has reportedly adapted well. If you are interested in offering Lady a home, contact 4 Love of Canines - Ugly Mutts Dog Rescue from Hamilton, ON.

5 comments:

GoLightly said...

Beagles are such a high-energy hound.

Luck, be a Lady today!

Melissa said...

She is adorable! Usually I don't have any use for dogs shorter than knee height, but she might make me change my mind. What a cute little lady.

Unknown said...

I love Beagles and hounds, which is why my sanctuary focuses on them. It is so sad - I am completely full, yet have had emails for at least 15 Beagles in need just this week :(.

bichonpawz said...

I sure hope Lady the Beagle finds a happy forever home ... soon!!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Lady looks like a sweety, as most beagles are. They are also high energy and live in their nose, not so easy to train. I don't think most people realize beagles aren't anything like Snoopy!