Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Featured Rescue - Ginger the Airedale Terrier

Today's rescue is Ginger the Airedale Terrier. She's 4 years old and has lived with children. Ginger was surrendered by her owner due to economic problems. I wonder how many other dogs will meet the same fate?


http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12106166

So here's my big question to those of you out there who are reading this ... Do you find that keeping your dog is getting more difficult due to the economic issues of our time?

EDIT: There are 215 Airedale Terrier's available for adoption on Petfinder. (10/27/08)

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom says that we are her furkids and no way will she ever give us up! That's her humble opinion!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Adam said...

I have two (mostly) well adjusted golden retrievers up for sale to the highest bidder. No one would want them, so I guess I'm stuck.