Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Featured Rescue - Einstein the American Bulldog

Today's Featured Rescue is Einstein the American Bulldog. I went looking for a dog who looked similar to the dog in yesterday's news reel, but then I found this guy and HAD to post him! The SPCA Serving Allegany County states that he looks like Petey from the Little Rascals and that was the deal-maker right there. I LOVED the Little Rascals ... it used to be one of my favourite TV shows; and Petey is the reason why I fell in love with Bully breeds.



The SPCA Serving Allegany County states that Einstein is an escape artist, which is how he earned his name ... now I have to admit that if I had an escape artist of a dog, I would probably go with a name like Houdini or something ... but to each his own.




What do you think? What would you name this guy?

4 comments:

GoLightly said...

Now that's a sweet lookin' face.
I'd call him Arnold.
Or Albert:)

Sharkbytes said...

I have no idea why, but Roscoe just popped into my head.

LilliGirl said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love my boy with all my heart. His name is Sprout.

I like the name Einstein...Always inventing new ways to get out.

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Good names :)