Thursday, May 21, 2009

News Reel - Michael Vick Released

For those of you who aren't aware of what's been going on in the Michael Vick case, he was released to serve the rest of his sentence in house arrest on May 20, 2009. That was yesterday. He will still have two months to serve under house arrest, but he is no longer in prison.

Here is the news article:
Michael Vick Release Date Begins Uncertain Next Step for Vick

Personally, I think he should rot in the Halls of Hel, but that's just my opinion. Apparantly, the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) has decided that the best way to deal with Vick is to get him working with them on some anti-dogfighting campaigns.

What’s Next for Michael Vick?

We'll have to keep an eye out for some of these campaigns. I know that I, for one, don't believe he could ever be reformed - but he sure can put a good face on it, right?

5 comments:

Thoughts said...

We also wrote a post about this for Examiner. WE think he's doing it to protect his reputation so he can get back into the NFL. He wasn't sorry til he got caught after all...

Jaime, Benson, Gibson, Sasha and Theodore

nccatnip said...

His work with the HS is just posturing to gain entry into the NFL. I see nothing but evil in his face and eyes and am fully prepared to publically boycott anything associated with the entire NFL were he to be reinstated. That includes each and every product on every commercial shown during the games, athletic gear that bears the NFL logo and even the TV stations, local and national that show the games.
Let's please remember that he was only served time for one crime but committed many. Illegal gambling, tax evasion and theft of the family pets that were used as bait dogs.
Does the NFL not recognize this just might be a violation of the moral clause in his contract?

GoLightly said...

(spits)

He is a very peculiar person.
As are the dog-fighting (pukes) primates.

I don't watch him, anyway.
Yuch, what a pathetic excuse....

He really should be forgotten, or else, I'll geld I mean, well, I'll be nice, and do nothing.
Best I can do.

I hope his bloody money goes to help dogs.
I hope.

shane rocket said...

i am mad that he makes me feel this much anger.

mytwh said...

He's a world class ASSHAT. I love watching football. I may send the NFL a nicely worded letter/email kindly advising them on my thoughts if they take this useless excuse for a human being back.