Sunday, August 9, 2009

OT - Adgitize

I wanted to put up a quick post about Adgitize. For the last few months I have been advertising with Adgitize and it has helped to spread the word about my blog. The really neat thing about Adgitize is that you can earn the money you spend on advertising back (and then some). While the top earner for this past month brought in $41.50, my earnings were significantly lower than that. However, I was still able to pay for my next month's ad with the earnings (plus a little extra).


For those not familiar with Adgitize, it is a system that is similar to Entrecard. There are various ways to earn points at Adgitize. You can earn points in the following categories: articles, click, Ad Views, Page Views, Affiliates and Advertiser.


If you’d like to sign up with Adgitize, either as a member or an advertiser, click the below link and it will take you to Adgitize and just follow the instructions for sign-up and registration as an advertiser or non-advertising member.


Adgitize your web site.

2 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

That is interesting, I have never heard of it before. I will check it out.

Anne and Sasha

aldon @ orient lodge said...

I've been using Adgitize for quite a while now and have gotten lots of quality traffic from it.

As a general rule, I've been getting back more than I pay for advertisements on most months