Friday, August 21, 2009

OT - Entrecard

I wanted to post a short note about Entrecard. Entrecard is a free blogging network that helps you build traffic, get more readers, and network with other bloggers.


I'm sure many of you noticed that I installed an Entrecard widgit this week. I had been considering this for a while now, but just never seemed to have enough time to do the research required to get this set up.


I will try to return all drops, but time is sometimes limited and the blog entries will always come first. Also be aware that I don't spend much time on the computer on the weekends since I am generally out with the dogs.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Entrecard is a fun way to discover other blogs and I think you'll get some traffic benefit too. I don't usually drop cards on the weekend either - The dogs and cats, oh and my husband too, come first. Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Entrecard is very helpful but nothing replaces you time with the dogs. Good for you. I have a similar situation and limit my time with social groups. They are important, but can become overwhelming.