Friday, July 2, 2010

DDF Update ... Donation, Droppers, Publishing Posts, etc

Happy Friday everyone!


Just wanted to update you on a few things ...




First, I won't be around next week (I will be returning on July 10th) so I am presetting some posts for lists of Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinics that I've been working on compiling. I do think it is important to get that information out there so I am going to try and get it up. I haven't forgotten about my list of High Kill Shelters and I have been working on that but it's not yet ready for publishing. I will finish the Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic project first (otherwise they will both get dropped!).




Second, there was a ChipIn that I published on my Drowning In Cats blog and featured for the month of June 2010. There was a cat who required surgery at a humane society, read the post here, but the costs were pretty high so I thought we could contribute. I asked anyone with an extra few dollars to chip in some money (even a few dollars is helpful) that we could donate as a group to the Humane Society who has her in their care. I made the donation of $19 this morning. (I'm not sure if you can see the picture or if it is too small, but here's the confirmation)





Third, the following is a list of the Top Entrecard Droppers for the last 31 days and their blog's description. ...


Sparkle - Sparkle is the author of two cat-to-cat advice books (no humans!), has her own Muse Medallion-winning calendar and is one of the original cat bloggers - she has been blogging since January, 2003!

Michelle's Menagerie - Everything about me, my travels, and especially my pets.

AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles - The purpose of this blog is to help clear-up much of the confusion that now exists concerning our Heavenly Father and the righteousness of all of His most awesome ways.

T-Shirt Reviews - All the latest and greatest t-shirt designers, brands and shirts reviewed by a team of t-shirt experts.

Symbian Freeware - Free Symbian GPS, VoIP, text reader software, free themes and games

Urban Art Blog - Urban Arts For All. Urban art, fashion, music, movies and events.

Singapore Playground - Places of fun and interest recommends for family staying and visiting Singapore.

Rate T-shirts - Vote on the latest and greatest t-shirt designs in the indie tee market!

Selfploitation.com - If you are a visual artist come join us and promote your work! A co-operative of artists helping artists towards success.

Web Design Web - WDW's showcase and directory features the best in web design, programming, web development, seo, application design and programming

No comments: