Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Barn Cat and Imminent Foster

Today's post is a crosspost from my other blog, Drowning In Cats. After over a month of emails and failed appointments, I brought home a new barn cat yesterday evening. She was supposed to be a semi-feral Maine Coon ... after bringing her home, I feel it is safe to say that there is not an ounce of Maine Coon in her! Check out my post here on Drowning In Cats to read more and see a picture!



Also in news is the imminent foster dog I have been arranging. Looks like I will be bringing her home in the next week or so, so stay tuned!!



If you haven't done so already, join my contest here!

2 comments:

Natural Balance Dog Food said...

I know how it feels to get a new cat in your home. It feels like it your new member of the family. Way to go with your adopted Maine Coon.

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Yes, it's exciting. She's no Maine Coon though ... no matter what the guy told me. I wanted a large barn cat since we often get mink/weasels. I was hoping to get a cat who was big enough to deal with one. This little gal will only be able to deal with mice ... I doubt she could take on a rat! She's so small ... her papers say 5 lbs