Thursday, June 4, 2009

Post Exchange - West Falen Horses, Trailers and More

I received this opportunity for a post exchange today and thought I'd post about it right away. I was so pleased to get an opportunity that was animal related! West Falen Horses, Trailers and More is, as I'm sure you've guessed by the title ... a blog about Horses, Trailers and News.

If you take a look at the following two posts about animal welfare and horses, you will note that there are separate sections for the "News Story" and the "Commentary" ... I really like the way that is done as it's easy to read (something I always look for!) and shows a different way of organizing your thoughts. (Much better than my somewhat scatterbrained "organizational skills").

California lawmakers pass bills on animal welfare
Online horse betting legislation before Illinois Governor

The writing style is quite different from mine; it's more detached. This can be a good thing at times because you don't get all the messy emotions involved (like I so often do!) so it is easier to look at the facts and make an opinion. Many people prefer this style. If you're looking for a blog that will provide you with this sort of info, then this may be one you should check out.

No comments: