Monday, September 21, 2009

Followup GTB

Thought I'd do my followup for the Guess the Breed that have been posted. I will do future followup on the posts themselves at the bottom, but for today I figured I'd put all the ones we've done so far in one post.


I was going to do this post yesterday but ended up spending a lot of time playing telephone tag ... someone left two 7 month old pups at a vet clinic. They were dropped off for their spay and never picked up. They have been there since last Monday. We'll see how it all pans out.


GTB #1 was a mix-breed dog. When we don't know for sure what breed he is, the first person who puts together a guess is the one I will post a link for. Sadermaxx from Sader's Pet Pix put forth the first guess.


GTB #2 was Dogue de Bordeaux. GoLightly had the first right answer. GoLightly is author of GoLightly - Fiction and GoLightly Fiction, BeginningToEnd


GTB #3 was a Long Haired German Shephard. Freshwater Fish had the first right answer.


GTB #4 was a Briard. Dog_Geek got it right off the bat.


GTB #5 was Boston - Beagle. GiantSpeckledChihuahua was the first accurate guess.


GTB #6 was a mix-breed. First guess was by 2halves from Just Another Dog Blog.


GTB #7 was Anatolian Shepherd. Debie got it first thing.

2 comments:

Chris said...

No matter what his breed, he is adorable, and quite a big boy!

GoLightly said...

Yeah, but I guessed, doesn't count. I wasn't sure.