Saturday, January 23, 2010

Foster Update

Ok, so I'm the worst person for posting pictures. I just can't seem to get my act together when it comes to this sort of thing. This is why today I have focused on posting pictures of our current foster dog. This is Lady. She was described as a Border Collie mix (which was why we went down to see her). As you can see from the photos, while she may have some BC in there, it certainly is not her predominant breed! We are guessing that she has some Husky in her (check out those paws!) ... maybe a bit of GSD ... any ideas?
Please, no pictures!
She is a big dog ... bigger than all of ours. She was extremely under weight when we picked her up and has put on a lot. You can barely see her ribs now.
Get that camera outta here!
We are taking her in for a checkup this week and hopefully will book her spay surgery in the near future ... We'll have some nice outdoor photos coming soon.
Ok fine ... Strike a pose! Now get rid of that camera

3 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

The pictures don't enlarge, so it's hard to really see besides, the cute factor. right off the bat she looked labbish, to me.
What's with the paws that look husky?

Besides that she looks happy and shiny!
Well done!

bichonpawz said...

Just a guess....but I am definitely thinking Lab or Newfoundland! My Black Lab/Newfy Mix has the very same white on his chest and on one of his front feet! Looks like she is happy! I don't even really see Border Collie, but I guess we'll never really know...

GoLightly said...

Hey, I was thinkin' Newf, too.