Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dear Dog, Best Regards

I found this online and after I had finished reading it I laughed! (I say after because in the first paragraph I was somewhat cranked!) I just had to share it with you. It has nothing to do with training, but it's Sunday and I have to get moving on some chores around here. You can do some wonderful things with Photoshop nowadays. Here goes ...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Dog,


I am so sorry about you being sent to the dog pound for the broken lamp you did not break; the fish you did not spill; the carpet you did not wet; or the wall you did not dirty with paint.


Things here at the house are calmer now, and just to show you I have no hard feelings toward you I am sending you a picture so you will always remember me.


Best Regards,

The Cat.


6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Good one!
Thanks for sharing it!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

What a great laugh. Thanks!

Your Daily Cute said...

Funny. Wasn't quite expecting that ending... :)

Dog Rescuer said...

that is funny!

Reese =^..^= said...

That just made me giggle.

Thoughts said...

LOL, that's great!!

Jaime