Friday, March 20, 2009

Featured Rescue - Millie the Rottweiler

I do love the big breeds. Make no mistake there. Rottis are one of my weaknesses ... my first foster was a rotti. A snarly little gal who would show her teeth at anyone who touched her (unless it was one of her handlers!). I ended up fostering her because I didn't want to see her put to sleep. She was the beginning.


So, I thought I'd post a Rottweiler today. I usually think through all the dogs I've fostered whenever I get a new one come home. It reminds me that even though it seems hopeless, we will succeed.
This is Millie. She is a young gal currently living in Ohio. She could use a new home - apparantly she is not taking very well to shelter life.

3 comments:

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Thanks for this post about Millie. Love, your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy

Momoko said...

Hi!
My mom want to do dog rescue in her future.

momoKo

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Momoko, that's great!

LuLu and LoLLy, glad you stopped by!