Friday, March 13, 2009

Post Exchange - Wizloans

Imagine that! I found two post exchange's that I actually want to do in the same day! Yikes - that's scary. As you noted in my last post exchange, it is often hard to find links that are good enough that I want to blog about ... I think I hit the jackpot today! Maybe because it's Friday the 13th? I don't know.

Anyway, to make a long story short, after submitting my last post exchange, the next possible link is called Wizloans which is a site that specializes in different types of loans. I want to blog about this website because at this time with our economy, money is tight for a lot of people. There are a lot of people finding that if they can squeeze by without being laid off, they are finding their pay cheques are cut back. Now, I don't endorse people getting a loan if they don't have a job - that would be foolish - but I do know that if you can't get to work than you can't work! Am I right? Anyway, if you do have a job and you are in need of a new vehicle, this could be one of the many different websites and loan companies you check out for a car loan.

No comments: