Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Link Exchange - Drowning In Cats

I am going to start a new type of posting simply called Link Exchange. These will be posts that will be much like my Post Exchange. I have been thinking and don't see why I couldn't set up a Post Exchange with anyone!

If you have a blog or a link that you would like me to feature, please feel free to leave a comment or email me and I will write up a short Review of your site. There is one thing - I would hope you would do the same for me on your site.

These Link Exchange posts will be dependent upon the amount of sites sent to me.

The first I will include is going to be a new blog that I am starting. It is called Drowning In Cats. If you read the first post I have written, it explains what I am going to blog about in it. Hopefully it will end up being a fun blog that may end up with some followers. I will likely write in much the same style as this blog is compiled with ... after all, that's who I am! Anyway, feel free to pop by and check it out in your travels.

Don't worry - for those of you who have been waiting for it, tomorrow's post will be a nice rant.

No comments: